Phunware Datasets are mobile data delivered in popular formats for analytics and data science.
- Location History - Mobile device location data points derived from mobile app usage.
- Device Info - Hardware and software information about the device.
- Address-Device Match - A probabilistic match of devices to physical addresses based on location signals.
- Mobile App Usage - App-Device-Location link for app-centric analysis.
- Knowledge Graph - a dataset of real-world entities connected by relationships for high-performance information retrieval.
- Custom Data Feed - A data product based on unique customer requirements that require specific data processing and output format.
Datasets are available in popular storage formats for analytics and data science:
- Apache Parquet - open-source compressed, efficient columnar data representation
- Delimited - comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
- Graph - connected data in the form of entities, properties, and relationships
- JSON - open-standard structured format consisting of attribute-value pairs
Updated 6 months ago