During the month of September we focused on enhancing the Phunware ontology that underpins all of our data products and releasing some great new features for designing custom audiences the from our blockchain-enabled data exchange. Check out the details below.
The following enhancements were implemented to the Phunware ontology:
- Refactored the Interest, Intent, Consumption, Personal and Lifestyle entities into the Segment entity with associated properties. This simplifies the model and enables on consistent construct for any segment associated with a MobileDevice or Person instance.
The following enhancements were implemented to the Data Exchange:
- Aligned the segments to the IAB Data Transparency Standard Version 1.0 taxonomy for demographic, interest and purchase intent segments.
- Renamed "Personal" hierarchy to "Demographic".
- Renamed "Intent" hierarchy to "Purchase Intent".
- Rename "Location" hierarchy to "Geography"
- Added the ability to design audiences with "language" (demographic hierarchy)
- Added the ability to design audiences with Congressional Districts (geography hierarchy)
- Improved the usability of the City and/or State selector
The following enhancements were implemented for the connected data product:
- Added documentation for property graph feed for MobileDevice, GeoHash and MobileDevice & GeoHash connection